Thursday, October 30, 2008

I WON!!

You know all those people that win stuff and you think "I never win anything." Well, I can now say that the tables have turned a bit and I have won two things.

I'm a nerd and I get started on some odd things via emails. Well, I signed up on this website http://www.iwon.com and I started participating in these little spin 2 win type games. There are two and my kids think it's fun to click on it and watch it spin around. Well, one day Ben was clicking it and he says "Look mom, something has happened." I look up and there is this thing asking me for my information because I had won $50. Pretty cool.

It's been about 2 yrs ago now that I was introduced to this website http://www.ipodsweepstakes.com. While there I was able to earn a free ipod (Mike got it for Christmas a couple years ago) and then one day, checking my email. I get one that says "You won" I was shocked and opened it up. They hold drawings everyday for a free 1GB ipod shuffle. Well, I was the winner from that day before.

Isn't it ironic sometimes how things happen. I think I'm still shocked about it.

FYI: I have already received the $50 check and I'm now waiting for the ipod shuffle, but they do have me listed in their winners circle.

1 comment:

Tim Allen said...

Hi. I work at IWON and just keep track of what is said out on the net- congrats to you and your family! I hope you enjoy the win and keep playing.

Best,

Tim

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.