Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Information

I have to tell you what a wonderful family I have. Last night while making dinner (part of it anyway) I realized how glad I was to have a husband that doesn't mind cooking. I will explain....

I had some tomatoes that I had to do something with, so I tried to make a speggetti/pizza sauce with it. I had some trouble with the spices, so I put it away. Well, last night I had Mike check out the sauce and he is great!! He was able to add the right amount of this and the right amount of that to have it turn out wonderful!!

Then this morning we were running a little late and Ben was such great help to me. We couldn't find one of Charlie's shoes and he found it and helped Charlie get the jacket he wanted. He was such good help.

I am so blessed to have this family. They are so good to me, even though I don't think I deserve it. :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

You do have a great family and you do deserve them! We love all of you too!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.