Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Poll Will End

Ok, so as of 4:00 tomarrow the poll will be closed. I will extend it if we have a lack of cooperation from the baby.

I decided I would let you all know what we are thinking so that tomarrow if we are right or wrong you won't think that I made it up to be right. :)

So, according to one Chinese Calender it says this will be a girl and another one says a boy. If you want to look at the calender, here it is. You can either try for one gender or see if it was right for you. I keep reading that it is for entertainment purposes though. (The mother's age is across the top.)


I guess we're 50/50. (Surprise, surprise, right?) Ben has been interesting with it all. It seems that at the beginning he talked about a girl all the time. Lately, he's been saying that it's a boy. Mike has been wanting another girl since day one. So, a week or so ago, he gets home from work and hands me a piece of paper and I ask him what it is and he was working through some different boy names. He then tells me that he's thinking that it's a boy. I honestly have know idea. I will be happy with either one and I will be the least disappointed if we can't tell.

Tomarrow our appointment is at 4:15 and I will update here with the news. I will be making a few phone calls with the info as well. If you want to make sure you are on the phone call group, please let me know.

We are excited and look forward to the news and hearing from you as well. Thank you for being a part of our lives.

2 comments:

The Cassel Family said...

good luck! so excited to hear what the new little one will be:)

Bobbidee said...

I hope it all goes well! It is an exciting time! :)

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.