Monday, October 6, 2008

Feeling a little more pregnant

So, I just need to say that as of Thursday I am starting to really look prego. I have been at that inbetween stage for far too long to know if I really look pg. Well, on Thursday, I ran into a girl at the Library and she said something to me about having #4. I guess I must be looking prego then. Later that night I was out and saw myself in a mirror that showed more than just my face and I realized that "yeah, I do look pregnant."

So, now that I look pregnant, I think the feeling preg. will follow shortly behind. I'm hoping that some of the aches and pains will ward off for awhile yet. It's been slower this time to feel movement, but I am feeling a little here and there. Hopefully that will just increase and get to be fun for the rest of the family.

I will have to get a picture up here soon of that as well. Maybe the next post I have will just be pictures to update everyone on everything. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, this is just a little update on the pregnancy to date. Not terribly exciting, but for those that are wondering, hopefully it will help curiosity.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You're looking good! The maternity clothes will get more use this time around! :)

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.