Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

I have a ton of updating to do, so we'll just do it all today. I was loving all the Halloween posts that I have seen and I've been sad because I had left my camera at my parents house and I ended up buying a disposible one. So, when I get those pictures developed I will have even more, but until then. Here are some pictures of our fun Halloween Costumes.
Ben as Peter Pan

Charlie as Buzz Lightyear

Brigit as Tinker BellThe Whole Family Wendy, Peter Pan, Buzz, Cpt. Hook, and Tinker Bell


I asked Charlie if he wanted to be a pirate (fit the obvious theme) and he said "Buzz Pirate" I decided that Buzz was what he really wanted. So, the 3 kids could "fly"!!


We were able to go up North and get donuts and go trick-or-treating with cousins. We haven't done that for 2 yrs, so it was a nice change. We got tons of candy and I think I'm eating it all. I have such a sweet tooth, sugar should be banned from my house. :)


It was great to see family and friends and maybe we can come up again next year!

1 comment:

The Cassel Family said...

Norah sure loved that peter pan!!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.