Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Boys New Room

Well, I should probably take some pictures and put them up here as well. I might do that later.

I just wanted to say that on Sat. night we moved the boys downstairs to their new room!! So, last week we were busy getting it all ready. We ended up getting dressers at IKEA and then got paint and were able to get it all pretty much set up by Sat. afternoon. The boys then decided that they wanted to move into it that night, and we let them. We actually still have a little left to do before it's completely done, so I might wait until then to take pictures.

We still need to stain the bunk beds and get them looking nice. Right now they are just sleeping on box springs and matress on the floor till that gets done. We also need to get their pictures up on the wall. I think the room might need a little something else.....we'll see what happens with that.

Anyway, it's done and they seem to be doing pretty good. They still are taking awhile to get to sleep, but they have been waking up at about 7:00, so I really can't complain. Also, Brigit is sleeping better, so that is nice. I think the boys were keeping her up and entertained. Speaking of Brigit, she is now completely weaned, so I'm feeling a little less worn out and that's nice. She also is taking one bottle at night and does really well.

So, as soon as we get completely finished I'll get some pictures up.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It was great seeing you this evening, this is your sister-in-law's sister, the other aunt Becky:) Don't you love IKEA? We got some chairs from there and they were so easy to put together than not one naughty word escaped my lips!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.