Monday, September 22, 2008

Poll update!!

I had an appointment today and found out that my ultrasound will be on the 22nd. So, there is a little less time now on the poll. If you want to vote, you better not wait much longer. :)

Also, the due date is 9 March. So, I think this'll be a March baby. Anyway, all is well there. Ben took some pictures of me yesterday with my pg belly, so I'll see if I can put them up later today for those that are curious.

That's all for now!!


So, I'm back to add those pictures...like I said Ben took the pictures. He did a pretty good job, you can decide for yourself.


Ok, just one picture. He took a few and just so you know, some didn't have my head. :)

1 comment:

Toodles said...

Becky, congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I just got updated on your life and I can't believe you are expecting again! I'm so happy for you and Mike! I voted on your poll... I think it may be a girl, but I could be wrong. I was certain i was having a girl, but turns out I was wrong! Anyways, I hope you are feeling good! Take care of yourself!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.