Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary

I just thought I would let everyone know how happy I am to be married and not just to be married, but to be married to Mike. He is a wonderful husband and father. He is so supportive of me and what I do as well as our children.

As of yesterday we have been married 7 years now. As I think about these last 7 years it's amazing all the things that we have been through. We have had some hard times, but we have had pleanty of good times to help keep things rolling happily along.

I would post pictures of us or something, but we really don't have many pictures of just the two of us. Now either one of us and kids are in the pictures. I might just have to pay closer attention to that now....

Life is good and it's a fun time to be alive and in love. I am still very much in love with Mike and it's wonderful!! :)

Ok, here is a wedding picture and I seriously can't find a picture of just the two of us since I was prego with Ben. Maybe someone else has a picture, but I don't, so you'll have to just enjoy this one. :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you still like each other! Love the wedding picture!

The Cassel Family said...

congrats! So fun to see the pic.

Sweetpea said...

I remember that day! Happy Anniversary.

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.