Monday, August 17, 2009

Dr. Office's

Who loves their doctor's office? I'm thinking about looking into a new doctor. I had Jacob's apt scheduled for Friday. They called and asked if they could re-schedule for today. Then today they called and asked if they could re-schedule for Thursday. Would this drive anyone else crazy or is it just me?

So, hopefully by this weekend I can have an update with all the kids and their stats at 6 months. Maybe we can mix up pictures again and see how you do? I have until later this week to get it figured out, so we'll see what I come up with.

I just needed to vent about the Dr. office that we go to!! Seriously though, if you have a great recommendation for me...let me know. :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Utah Valley Pediatrics. They have multiple docs at each practice, so even if yours isn't available (ie, vacation), you can still see someone. AND, the best part, they have after hours until 10pm, and they have hours on Sat and Sun! We love them, they have always been super nice and we typically dont' wait very long. Good luck!

le said...

I loved Dr. Porter at Art City Medical, just down the road. I loved his nurse even more, he is family practice but see plenty of babies and children. Plus its a large clinic so if he isn't in and your kid is sick they will still get you in the same day. Not to mention I never felt like we were going to walk out of his office sicker than when we walked in like some offices. I wish I still lived there so I could take my children to Dr. Porter. His nurse, and him are also good at remembering you from visit to visit. Oh, how I miss that doctors office.

Kate said...

I would be bugged too! Hope you get in there before he is one. Good luck finding a new doc!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.