Wednesday, August 12, 2009

To do or not too do...

I decided to do.

After hearing about a bunch of people that I know that have been participating in 5k and the like. It has motivated me to try it out. One friend suggested this site http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml I have been following it, but I'm only on day 3 of week one. lol I have plenty of time and I just started, so I haven't noticed significant changes. I have noticed that I am feeling better mentally and I feel like I have a better outlook than I have some days. I have been trying to come up with a route to run. While I have been figuring this out, I came across this website http://www.mapmyrun.com/ I have gotten lost figuring out some different routes that I can go and finding the location and distance that I like. Anyway, that's what I have been thinking about the last little bit.

On another note, the kids are doing well. Brigit now says "O tay" (okay) very well. It reminds me of the little rascals. Ben is getting excited to start school and so, it's become school shopping time. Charlie is doing pretty good with the potty training stuff. He has some great days and then some not so good. Hopefully it'll just get better. Jacob is growing a ton and has his 6 mth apt on Monday, so that will be fun.

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

Yay for you! Maybe you can do a run with me soon!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.