Thursday, August 20, 2009

6 months old

Wow! I can't believe how fast time flies. While at the Dr.'s office today, I saw one of the respiratory therapists from the NICU while Jacob was in there. She remembered him and it was fun to talk to her a little bit.

So, I decided to try something really fun. Ok, maybe not too fun for you, but fun for me. After talking to Mike here is what we decided to do. You can match up the picture with the stats. How does that sound?

Ok, here we go....

a.
b.
c.
d.

Here are the stats:

1. 17 lb 11 oz and 27 in
2. 16 lbs 4 oz and 25.8 in
3. 18 lb 2 oz and 24 in
4. 17 lb 7 oz and 26.5 in

I hope you have fun with this one. It's interesting to compare and remember and realize how individual we all are. :)

2 comments:

Sweetpea said...

a. 3, b. 2, c. 4, d. 1

That's my guess.

Laura said...

bridget, ben, charlie, jacob. bridget is always easy because she doesn't where blue!!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.