Friday, January 30, 2009

Big Bed Time??

I know that may sound crazy to some (even me), but we had to get Brigit out of the crib and into a bed and adjusted before this little one comes.

So, we have been looking around for a mattress and have it up, so she can get comfortable with it before moving into it this weekend. Well, last night we got the mattress and we put it all together with her new bed set that she got for Christmas. After we got it all set up we decided to just try her in it. She ended up in bed all night long asleep. She did so good!! We'll see how naps go today. (So far, not so great...) She may end up napping in her crib for a little bit still, we'll see how that goes though.

Here are some pictures of her bed and of her asleep last night in it. Hope you all enjoy.



5 comments:

le said...

Sounds crazy to me, she was still a baby last time I saw her. Brent and I keep reminiscing how much we liked Kolob 2 ward.

Kate said...

Wow! All night! Good luck from now on. Looks really cute!

Jared & Tracee said...

WOW, you make me feel like a bad mom. R is still in a crib! I couldn't imagine her being able to get out on her own! You are brave!

The Cassel Family said...

cute! she is so physically tiny to be in a big girl bed, its darling. Gotta make way for brother #3!

The Cassel Family said...

PS Naps are WAY hard for us right now too:)

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.