Friday, January 16, 2009

Current Name Thoughts

I'm sure you are all surpised to know that we haven't narrowed our list down too much, but we have been working on it. To prove to you all that we have been thinking I thought I would let you in on a our most recent thought.

We have been thinking that maybe we should choose a name that Brigit can say. Well, thinking of what she says her main word (if you can call it that) is GRRRR. I think she must have two older brothers. :) So, we have decided that it would make a great nickname for this new little one. I think we have defintely decided against using it as the full name, so a nickname would work. Now to come up with a name that would work with that nickname..... And no, I don't think wolverine would be a good name either....

I think naming a child is one of the hardest decisions I have had to make. I wonder why it's so hard, but for me it is. This one has been my hardest by far. I'm not sure what will happen, but I can guarentee you all that by the time we are out of the hospital it will have been decided. :)

1 comment:

Shan said...

I know exactly how you feel. I couldn't decide until I saw them.. (all my boys)..but the last 2 where the worst. Boy names are harder anyway (I think)..cause I had a list and didn't get to use it! Oh well, hope your doing well. Glad the pregnancy is going well!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.