Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Friday...

I'm in love!!

I think we sing this every Friday. I'm not sure why, but it's become habit/routine. I'm trying to clean house today. Why does it feel like a joke? Oh, well. If I can get some things done, it'll be better than not doing anything.

Mike has been visiting WSU and USU these last two days. He got to spend the night last night with some siblings and will be home later tonight. I know it may sound dumb, but I missed him before it had really been that long. I was thinking to myself how I missed him and how dumb it was that I was acting like a newlywed. As I have been thinking about it longer now, I realize that feeling like a newlywed isn't all that bad. I'm so glad that I can/do miss him. I'm glad that I am still in love with him even more so now than I was when we got married. Why do newlyweds get such bad connotation???

Anyway, just some random thoughts really on this Friday. I'm excited for dinner tonight. I'm making niocci. I'll have to tell you how it goes tomorrow. It's fun to do something different every once in awhile, right?

Well, enough of my randomness. I'm off for now!!

1 comment:

Bobbidee said...

You have a very good point. I am very glad that you missed him--that is a good thing! Hope dinner is great!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.