Monday, September 22, 2008

Date Night!

Saturday night I had a wonderful date with my husband!! It feels like it's been longer than it probably has been, but it was great!!

Thank you Diane for watching the kids for us. Mike ended up getting some tickets at the Conference Center. It was the O.C. Tanner music night. It was so good!! We were able to drop the kids off with Diane and then go to dinner before the concert. The seats were luck of the draw and they turned out to be AWESOME. We were in the front 2nd from the left section in the 4th row. Pres. Monson and Eyring were there and I had a good view of them from my seat. :)

It was the Tabernacle Choir, the Utah Symphany and a guest conductor and two guest vocalists. They all did a really good job. My favorite was Brian Stokes Mitchell. He say 3 songs that just had a good hold on me. As we were leaving I heard someone behind me say something about not having a crush, but she does now. I think I might have to agree...at least a little bit.

I just have to say that it was good and it was nice to have a date and it sounds like the kids were good too, so it turned out just right!!!

Thanks again Fan....

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.