Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School!

Ben started pre-school last Thursday and I'm now getting around to putting a few pictures up of him. I was reading about everyone and their first day, so I thought I would add my own, since that's all I have right now.

He has had day 2 and is still loving it. He refers to the other kids in the class as "the red boy", the "blue boy", the "blue girl". He was telling me about playing and I asked him who he was playing with and he said he asked the "blue girl" and she did. I thought it was funny. He also was singing some song that they have sung and he really enjoys it. I don't know it, or I would share it with you all.....

Anyway, it's fun for him and I'll put up these pictures for you to see. :)
Charlie had to get in the picture too. I guess on that first day, he would have called himself a "blue boy" LOL


2 comments:

Stacie said...

Such cute pics! I'll have to put up my first day of school photos too. I love your blog!

Mom Johnson said...

Thank you for putting up the pictures. I bookmarked the site so I could find it easy. It is fun to see you and the kids.

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.