Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Heart Took a Picture

This is something I hear my mother say a lot. I had one of my own moments of these a few days ago. I was sitting on my bed feeding Jacob and Brigit was napping. While I was feeding the 2 oldest were playing on the bed in front of me. They were standing on the edge of the box spring and falling onto the bed. It was so silly, but oh so cute to see them. It was fun to be able to be involved in some way in their world of fun. I'm sure I will forget what the game was all about (this may have happened already), but I will never forget how cute they looked and how much fun they were having.

I know this time goes fast and any of you that are on the other side of this "time" know it, but I guess some days it feels more real than other times. I'm not sure how things are going to go as my kids get older, but I hope that I can enjoy the times a little more than I have before they do get older and I am left wishing there had been more.

Kids are great!! Enjoy some time with them today. :)

2 comments:

Toodles said...

I can't believe you have 4 little ones! Wow! Those moments are so precious! Miss you!

Becky said...

I think my kids are the only reason I have the abdominal muscles I've managed to keep (they aren't that impressive but could be a lot worse). They keep us laughing till we pee our pants, and yes, that loss of bladder control is also theirs to be blamed for. Isn't child rearing the best?

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.