Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's been too long....

It really has been too long. I started making a list, but I think I'm starting to forget half of what has happened. So, I'll just ramble on a little bit.

Mike and I got to have a date in the beginning of May. We saw Star Trek at Jordan Commons. A friends work was doing a private showing and we got to go with them. We had a ton of fun. Thank you Dave! And thank you to our baby sitter who watched three of the kids for us!

My little brother went through the temple this last week. It was neat to be there with him. I'm excited for him as he prepares to leave one Month (July 1st)!! On Memorial Day we were able to visit both families and that was fun.

Ben had a graduation from Pre-school. It was luau themed, and that was fun. Ben will be starting gymnastics this week so that should be fun too. I'm hoping it will help him as he figures out that Kindergarten doesn't start tomorrow. :)

We are looking forward to Mike being done with school so we can REALLY start our summer vacation. Mike's parents will get here the end of the month and we are thinking we will head up to Sharidan, WY to visit his brother. Hopefully we can spend some time here at home and really get our garden producing as well. We'll see how it all goes. I will try and update more regularly since Jacob is getting somewhat of a routine and we get into a summer schedule.

Here are some pictures that will tell you a little more maybe...


No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.