Sunday, June 14, 2009

A 5 Year olds Logic

Actual conversation with a five year old:

Situation: Ben, having been sent to bed slightly earlier than normal is throwing a tantrum. His mom, not being able to calm him down leaves the room stating that when he can act like a five year old and not a two year old she will come back and say good night. A few minutes later Dad walks by the room:

Ben: MOM, MOM, MOM . . .

Dad: Mom told you that when you start acting like a five-year old she will come down and say good night.

Ben: I AM FIVE!

Dad: Than you need to act like it.

Ben: I AM FIVE NOT TWO!

Dad: Five year old don't cry like that, two-year olds do.

Ben: WELL I'M CRYING AND I AM FIVE SO FIVE-YEAR OLDS DO CRY LIKE THIS!


Amazing isn't it. I need to get this kid working on logic puzzles now. He might be pretty good at them.

2 comments:

Jared & Tracee said...

That is so funny! Its times like that, that you can't help laughing even when they are in trouble! What a smartie!

Bobbidee said...

so funny...

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.