Friday, April 3, 2009

My Wonderful Husband

If you didn't already know this, let me just tell you of one of the reasons why this is true.

A couple nights ago my mother called to ask me if UI would like to go to the ballet with her, two of my sisters, my aunt and her daughter. I told her that I would talk to Mike and let her know. When Mike got home I presented him with the idea. He asked if I wanted to go, I told him that I would like to but I wasn't sure about being gone that long and leaving him alone would be the best idea.

He then tells me to just do it. We have pleant of milk in the freezer for Jacob and that he'll be fine. So, I called my mom back and told her that I would be coming. She said that they would be meeting for dinner before if I thought I could do that as well. I told her that I would let her know.

I talked to Mike about going to dinner too. He told me to just do it. If I was going to go to the ballet, I might as well go to dinner too. We figured out that I would have to leave at about 4:30 and I wouldn't be back until 11:00 or so.

As things worked out. I was able to feed Jacob right before I left and I took my pump with me, so I didn't die (or wish I could). :)

The ballet was Treasures of the Ballets Russes. It was a ballet with three different pieces. I especially loved the last one called Polovetsian Dances, but the ballet was very good in all three preformances.
I had a great time. Thank you mom for inviting me along. It was great to be together with those of us that were there.

THANK YOU MIKE!! He is a wonderful husband and father. I'm so glad that I have him and that he lets me do things that are crazy every once in awhile. Thanks again, I love you!

3 comments:

Bobbidee said...

That is Awesome! I am glad he is so great! It makes life so much nicer! I am glad you got to go. :)

Sweetpea said...

Yay for great husbands! Mine is really supportive and wonderful, too. It's important for you to get away every once in a while, good for him for making it possible for you.

Toodles said...

Awww... that is so sweet of Mike!!! I'm glad you got a night out with the ladies!! Sounds like you had a fun time and Mike survived with the kids! :)

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.