Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mission Call

My brother got his mission call last night. We are so excited for him! He will be going to the Germany Munich/Austria Mission. He leaves July 1st.

I was trying to find a picture of his mission boundries, but I couldn't find one to put up. I did find this though and thought I would share.
View LDS Mission Maps
Here is a place that people have put in the boundries for a particular mission and you can add to it. At the top it tells you how to do it. Here are the instructions just in case you can't see/find it (It took me a little bit to figure it out:)):

To add your mission, click "Edit" above and use the shape tool that appears to draw the shape. Please set the title of the shape in the balloon that appears. Do not set the title in this left panel; this is the name of the entire collection of maps and should be left as "LDS Mission Maps"

So if anyone can/wants to help get these maps up, it might be nice for others. You can check it out either way. :)

We are excited for you Richard!!

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

That is awesome! I'm sure he couldn't be happier.

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.