Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Time!!

Easter Weekend was fun and exciting. Mike had a Friday/Saturday track meet and I would be picking him up from his track meet on Sat. to head up to my parents house for the annual easter egg hunt.

We had a crazy morning making cupcakes for Easter dinner on Sunday, packing, making a trip to the store trying to leave as soon as possible. The cupcakes didn't work out, but we were able to leave by about 11:00 and picked up Mike at Orem high from the track meet. We then had to stop at a couple of stores on the way up, but we were able to make it up by 2:00.

Both my parents were laid up a bit. My dad had broken his leg the previous week while pruning. And my mom had been gone and did something to her knee that made it so she wasn't really up and around either.

The kids had a great time getting candy and seeing eachother. Us adults seemed to enjoy the visit as well. We then spent the night at my parents and went to church with them. We got home and got ready for our Easter Dinner.

It was a lot of fun to see the family. We hadn't seen most of them since Christmas. I've lost some weight since then and we've added a new addition. It was fun to show Jacob off and hopefully everyone that wanted to was able to hold him. He sure is growing fast. Here are a bunch of pictures of the event.

1 comment:

Kate said...

It was good to see your family! We'll need to do it again soon.

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.