Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday Festivities







With Mike's birthday yesterday he decided that he wanted to go out for lunch and then go to the zoo. He also asked for a real carrot cake. So, that's basically what we did. I got the cake made before we left and then we went to Applebee's for lunch. We then left from there to go up to the zoo. I think we all had a great time. Some of the animals that we wanted to see were not out, but we got to see plenty of others. I think it was Brigit's first real time at the zoo and she seemed to enjoy it as well. If any of the animals got too close, she would start walking backward. We had fun as you can see from the pictures as well.

After we got home and had dinner we opened presents and had cake. The boys pretty much ate the frosting with some of the cake. :) The day turned out well.

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.