Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camping Trip

Ok, last post for today. The past few days we have been camping at Payson Lakes. It was a lovely drive through Payson Canyon. Not too far away, but far enough to get away. Mike had heard about it and wanted to try it out.

We ended up leaving Thursday afternoon and got bake this morning (Sat.). We were able to stimulate the economy enough to finish off getting some things to make our camping trips more confortable.

I think I will add some pictures too. I hope you don't get sick of them. :) Anyway, there was a lake that had a paved walking trail all the way around, so we went and Ben walked the entire way carrying his little pack and Charlie made it most of the way around by himself and we only, well I should say Mike only had to hold him for a little bit.






We were able to enjoy the outdoors and eachother. It was fun to be together and do that. The boys were playing in the dirt at one point and I told them to not play in it and Mike says to the boys to just tell me it's ok because we're camping. So, needless to say, we got plenty dirty. We did have a lot of fun and are starting to plan our next adventure. I'll let you know what we do.....






2 comments:

Kate said...

I love these pictures, especially the one with the boys walking away. So cute. Looks like you had fun!

Toodles said...

Oh, what a fun mom you are and how that camping trip looks!! I'm glad you let the boys get dirty... camping equals dirt for many young boys! :)

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.