Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's been awhile

I haven't written much for quite awhile. I just thought I would say that we are still here. We have been busy with both families and it's been fun. Since I last wrote, I will just give a rundown as to what we have done.

Mike's family came in and we stayed up North for a few days to see then and do a little 4th of July celebrating. We got home and had a few days until we headed back up to go to Lagoon with his family and celebrate a brothers b-day.


After that we have actually just been home and enjoyed not having to do anything. There's pleanty we should be doing, but, oh well.


Also, our garden seems to be coming along nicely. We have a few peppers that look like they will need to be harvested soon. We have one stock of corn that an ear is coming on. We have a few baby tomatoes (they still have quite awhile to harvest :)) It's so fun to see it flourish and I'm excited to actually eat something from there soon. What a fun thing a garden is. I think I'm starting to understand maybe a little as to why my dad always seemed to like having one.


Let's see...what else....


We are getting ready to head to Montana in a few days to go to my brother's wedding. I'm way excited for him. We will be gone for almost a week and then we'll be back to get ready for a family reunion. We'll get back from there and then the years starts up again. What a busy summer it's turned out to be.


I'll post a few different pictures of our different activites that have passed.











1 comment:

Bobbidee said...

Your kids are so cute! I haven't seen you forever, now it will be even longer since I moved! I never thought I would hear you talk about a garden that way--way to go! :)

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.