Thursday, June 12, 2008

Father's Day

What to do, what to do?

I have been thinking about Father's Day and wondering about my dear husband. What can I do for him on this day, that I don't do on other days??

I actually feel bad saying that. I love my husband and I'm really glad that he is around, but I just am at a loss as to what I can do? If any of you have some ideas that you want/can share with me that would be great. He is a great dad to our kids and I'm so glad he's here to help me with them. He makes it possible for me to stay home with them and I love him for that. I'm just not sure of the best way to show that to him (something special that is).

Thanks for listening/reading. :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm going to make a cake that looks so yummy. Hope it works. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right?

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.