Saturday, June 7, 2008

Baby Contest

For those that don't know, Brigit was in a baby contest this afternoon. Just she and I went while dad stayed home with the boys.

We got there and got ready. The contestants had to wear either a white shirt or onsie, other than that, anything went. We got a number and the judges each came up and talked to us and of course she was a ham for them. While we waited for the judging to be done, I had a ton of fun and took a ton of pictures.

Then, they announced the winners (1st, 2nd, and 3rd places). Brigit was called as second place. So, she got a medal and she will get to ride in the Parade next Sat.

We then went out and they took her picture and then they took another one with the 3 winners. It was just something fun and I just have to say that while I watched her get a picture taken it reminded me of a baby picture of my mother. I'll have to see if I can get it up here so we can all compare.....

5 comments:

Kate said...

Totally cool! She is so dang cute! Congrats and have fun at the parade!

Sweetpea said...

She's adorable! I love her huge smile! And the diaper is cute. Congrats to Brigit!

The Cassel Family said...

how fun! She is a CUTE baby, and Im sure her wonderful smiles melted the judges hearts! I agree with annie, her bum looks especially cute!

Dantzel said...

She has the smile that lights up the world. Have fun in the parade

Mother said...

She is darling! Something about all those cute rolls makes me want to bite (I know you are not surprised.) Glad to be able to see you all every once in a while. Thanks for your great hospitality and we'll show up again on a Sunday evening. :)

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.