Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tag, I'm it!!

In responce to Kate...Here it goes....

I have a terrible memory, so we'll see if I can remember anything accurately.

10 years ago...I was 19 and in college at Weber State. I don't remember knowing what I wanted to study, but I was getting my generals taken care of. I was working at ZCMI in the childrens department. I was hanging out with friends and attending missionary farwells. I would also have been writing some missionary friends as well. Can't remember too much more...

5 years ago...I was 24 and had just had my miscarriage. That is really strange to think about. Hubby had just finished his Bachelors degree and had gotten hired on at Islandview. We had gone to Japan in May to visit his family. I was getting ready to start school (summer semester). I had a year left. Yeah!! I was working in the payroll office at Weber State. I think that's about it.

5 months ago...February...Wow, this is probably the hardest one for me to remember, why is that? Lets see. Hubby started track and late days. I was having fun staying at home and dealing with three kids. I think we were preparing for our trip to Disneyland, so that was good.

5 things on my to-do list
1. laundry
2. get our strawberry plants planted
3. get some major cleaning done
4. enjoy time with no school/work
5. prepare for the summer....

5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire
1. be treated for shock
2. be completely debt free
3. put enough away so I wouldn't have to worry down the road
4. give some away/help others
5. travel (Japan, Peru, Argentina)

5 bad habits
1. food, eating, and more eating
2. being lazy
3. procrastinating
4. staying up too late
5. I'm a bad, back seat driver

5 places I have lived
1. Kaysville, UT
2. West Weber, UT
3. Roy, UT
4. Argentina
5. Springville, UT

5 things people don't know about me
1. I'm using cloth diapers
2. I love having a clothes line outside :)
3. I make bread once a week
4. I love being a stay at home mom
5. I really can't stand canned peas

I guess that's it. I'll pass this tag to Maria, Jana, Annie, or anyone else who wants it.

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.