Friday, May 16, 2008

What an interesting night

Well tonight is Father and Sons, so Mike took the boys camping and it's been Brigit and I for the evening. I ended up doing a little shopping to prepare for a bridal shower tomarrow. I got home and worked on that and watched 27 Dresses. It was a cute movie. I'm just glad that James Marsden gets a girl for once. He sure is fun to watch; I just seem to like him the more I watch him. That may change, but for now, it works.

I also watched some of the Jazz Game. What a sad ending. I sure wish they could have won tonight, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. What is it that I need to learn from that?? Maybe David A. will win American Idol....?

I guess I better head to bed. I've got a big day tomarrow and I hope to get some things done before the boys get back.

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.