Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Picture Time

I got some pictures off of the camera and thought I would share them. We had fun planting our garden and we hope that it will produce plenty for us (and maybe more:)). I'm hoping to be able to do some canning and freezing later. I'll let you know how that works out.

There's also just some cute pictures of the kids swinging. Fun times were had by all.

Hope you enjoy them!!
We rented a tiller, you can see how bad it was.
We then planted and this is our garden after planting. :)
These are just fun pictures of the kids swinging.

2 comments:

Kate said...

looks really good. good luck with growing. the kids look like they are having fun! Good stuff

Sweetpea said...

Yay garden! Your plot looks great. We had hail here the other day and I had to run out in it to cover my tomatoes, oh joy! I really hope something grows. Now I need a canner.

I'm so glad you have a blog now!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.