Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thinking??

Here I am thinking about the last post I did and thinking about how crazy it was that I was excited for the new week. We're now half way through, and I am totally ready for it to be over. Why is that??

Anyway, last night we rented a tiller and got our garden area ready to plant. We're a little later than I wanted to be, but hopefully it won't matter too much. I think I will try and buy plants today or tomarrow and then we can plant as soon as it's not raining on us.

I'll try and post pictures as soon as we have things done. I'm excited to grow my own veggies. Yeah!!

Not too much is going on, other than that. We're getting excited for the end of the year and the changes that brings.

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.