Monday, May 19, 2008

It's a new week!

Why does that sound so great to me today?? I don't know, but I'm excited for this new week for no reason whatsoever. Isn't it great.

The weather is beautiful, hot, but beautiful. I took the kids walking this morning and I think we've decided that we need to go a little earlier. 9:00 is too late.

I'm going to see if I can add some pictures so I can keep our family updated that way.
Well, here are a few pictures from our Disneyland trip.





This is my new favorite thing. It's called a mobywrap. I love it. We used it during our trip and now I use it when I go walking. I put the boys in the stroller and carry her. It's been wonderful. :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Welcome to the blog world! I love the pictures. Love ya all

Toodles said...

Yay!! I'm glad to see you have a blog! How exciting! I don't update my blog as much as my sisters would like ; ), but I sure do try! Keep the updates comin'!

Elisabeth said...

Becky-
Your baby is adorable, she looks just like you. I say that with authority b/c I saw you when you were only a couple of months old! And btw, you are a great mom. We all have our rough days and tough times.

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.