Saturday, April 14, 2012

BABY BOY!!!

We are excited to be having our 6th child and finding out that it's going to be a boy was a shock to me, but it'll be fun. I thought that a sister for my little girl would be fun, but it's not meant to be. I have the perfect little girl and I think in a way it would be hard work for another girl to live up to her, so it might be a really good thing. :)

This little boy should make his appearance in Aug. before school starts. It's going to make for a busy month. The kids are excited for the new baby and are anxious to really feel him move. So far, he doesn't move as much when they want to feel, but I know that will change shortly as well. :)

Life is good. This last weekend was Spring Break and we were able to head to St. George. It was fun to get away and do something different. It's also nice to be home and I think I'm ready for the older 2 to get back to school as well. :) When I get the pictures uploaded from my camera, I'll post pictures.

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.