Monday, April 2, 2012

Life

It sure is busy and fun! We have had a great weekend listening to conference, but Sunday slowed us down as the whole family started throwing up during the day/night.

I am the only one that never did (knock on wood) and I feel very blessed in that way. Usually while prego, I tend to get EVERYTHING that's going around. Well, not this time.

I really don't have much to say today...just thinking. Life is wonderful and interesting all at the same time. I am so grateful for the Spirit and the comfort that it can provide. I am grateful for a wonderful family that I can still love while I clean up their messes (although, I did get sick of bodily fluids on Sunday). I am grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I appreciate the talks that were given for me even though I didn't know I needed them.

For those that don't know, my calling in our ward is Primary Chorister. I really do struggle with this one. I'm not very good and it's really making me stretch in a way that I'm not sure I wanted to be stretched. :) I am going to try to be better and appreciate those kids more than I sometimes do.

I am grateful for the trials that come, even when they make no sense and it doesn't seem any clearer when you give it time. I just hope I can learn from all these things and hopefully just become a better person.

Thank you to all of you that support us and grow with us! I really do appreciate it.

2 comments:

Stephen, Terren & Peyton said...

I miss you! I really liked your 3rd paragraph and I miss you some more! =)

Bobbidee said...

Congrats! When are you due? Maybe I need to read more. Chorister pushed me too. I didn't like it until the second time around! But now I would love to be chorister again! :) Keep up the good work!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.