Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

I just wanted to say that I loved Conference. I always look forward to hearing from the leaders of the church. I am so glad that we live in an age and time where anyone who wants to can hear/participate in it. What an amazing time we live in. I am glad for guidance in this truly interesting time in which we live. I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ that helps me as I go about my activities and helps me become a better me. I am grateful for Temples and the excitement that I feel in hearing about new Temples that are going up around the world. What a blessing it will be to those that will now have a temple close to them. I am also very grateful for a wonderful family. My husband is wonderful and helps me in so many ways. At the close of this conference session, I succumb to a physical illness and I was grateful to have an extra pair of hands as I do the things that I need to. I am also very grateful for my children. They do provide a lot of joy to me. Since being sick myself and others having been sick this weekend, Ben stayed home from school. As Brigit decided it was time to take her nap; Ben has a bunch of books next to Brigit on her bed as he reads to her and Charlie. They are great and recognize some things that I never would have thought possible.

Life is wonderful and I am grateful to be a part of it at this time. My family is forever and I am excited to share forever with them.

1 comment:

Bobbidee said...

Well said Becky, I agree. Love ya!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.