Thursday, October 15, 2009

Feeling Accomplished

WOW, what a day we have had today. We decided it was time to take care of some things outside today. I forgot to take pictures today of what it looked like before, but I did take plenty of during and after clean-up. I will see if I can find an older one of the outside. We worked on the "Devil's Strip" getting it cleared out and then we put some carpet down and are now in the process of getting rocks to cover the area. If anyone has some rocks that they want to get rid of, let us know. :)

We also took out all the bushes that were in front of the house. We are thinking that we will put rose bushes around the house to cover up the ugly cement.

It's fun to do something and really see the results of the work. We may be feeling it more in our bodies tomorrow, but for now, it just plain feels good. :)







I couldn't find a picture before with the bushes out front, but just imagine them way to big for the space and wanting to climb over the porch. That should give you an idea.

3 comments:

kacie said...

I found your blog though facebook. I can't believe you guys have 4 kids! We had our 3rd one in june. We should get together sometime. Hope all is well.

Sweetpea said...

Good for you! We need to do that!

Dantzel said...

Looks great:)

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.