Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photo Tag


I got a tag and decided that I would do it because it would be something different for a minute...

I was to take the fourth picture in my fourth folder. This one is it. It is a picture of Ben taken in 2007 after he had a hair cut. Really fun times. Looking at the picture, it's hard to believe how big he is now. They sure do grow really fast. He is almost 5 and excited to start Kindergarten in the fall. He is a great #1 child. He and the other two have been handling our current situation really well.

Last night for the kids at home we decided to have a little party. We got pizza and ate it downstairs and watched a movie with them. It was nice to do something for them as mom and dad just seem to come and go so much lately. We'll update with more of that later....

Anyone who wants the tag can take it.

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.