Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving!

So we headed to St. George for Thanksgiving this year to share with my mom's family. We headed down on Wednesday and came home on Saturday. We had a good time being with family. There are 60+ of us now and so we had our turkey dinner in the church. It turned out nice and the kids were able to play in the nursery so that helped too. While we were there we also had a cousins night and the older generation tended the youngest generation. Thank you all for doing that!! It was nice to catch up with the cousins and spend time without little ones. :) One of my cousins taught a few of us how to make tutus. It turned out to be a lot of fun and I might have to make some more to remember how. :)

Here are some pictures of the weekend. I always wish I had more of some things, but I guess that's just how it goes...



So, I guess most of the pictures I have are from playing "Do you like your neighbor?"

1 comment:

The Cassel Family said...

hey beck, how do you feel about e mailing me some of your pictures sometime? You got way better ones that I! It was a blast, as usual! Your kids are so fun.

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.