Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Ornaments

I was trying to think of something that I could do that would be different for Nursery (church class). I had an idea come to me and I decided that I would try it. I decided that it would be fun to make ornaments. So, I bought the glass ornaments, paint, and glitter to make the ornaments. I of course forgot to bring the camera to class to get pictures while we did it, but I did have some left over that we (my family) made for all the kids that weren't there or that we don't know.

It's not necessarily something that they can really do themselves, but they did get to choose what colors they wanted and so on. Here are the ornaments that we made that I got pictures of before the other leader and I took them out to the kids.





4 comments:

Toodles said...

What a fun primary teacher you must be!! Good idea with the ornaments... they are super cute!

Jared & Tracee said...

Those turned out GREAT! This is Tracee McSweeney, Laura gave me your blog. How did you do them?

Stacie said...

Yeah, how did you make those? They are way cool!

Johnson Family said...

I just bought the clear glass ornaments and paint at Michael's. You just open the top, drop in the paint and then shake it or leave it alone. You then drain/dry it upside down.

It was a fun activity even though not everyone could do it themselves. :)

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.