Monday, November 17, 2008

Name Decision

So, here we are thinking of names for this next little boy. I think I am the one with the problem. Nothing is standing out well enough for me. So, I thought I would get some other thoughts on the subject. Don't feel bad if we don't use the name you like, because there's a good chance things will change in the next few months. :)

So far, I'm thinking that it might be in the hospital in the last few minutes before we leave that we (I) can decide on something. Why does the name game have to be so hard? Or why does it have to feel like a game at all? Oh well, good luck to us. If you have other ideas for us feel free to post them in a comment and I can add them to the poll.

Have a happy day everyone!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

becky!! i just saw your blog from bobbidee's. i haven't seen you forever. your family is beautiful and congrats on your new baby. it's good to "see" you again- looks like life is treating you well.

The Cassel Family said...

I voted for grant, I love that name! But I also like the J names with Johnson, I think that is really cute!!

The Cassel Family said...

PS, I love the new look! My fav thus far:)

Toodles said...

The name game is hard! I have to agree with you on that! I picked jacob b/c I like the J's too... they just sound good with Johnson. Harrison doesn't flow to well to me, but if you pick it, I'll understand! :) I love your new blog look too... so cute!!!!!! Hope you are well!

Maria

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.