Friday, August 8, 2008

Lazy Week

Do you ever feel like you don't want to do anything?? That's how I have felt this week. I keep thinking that I should get up and do something, but here I am, just sitting here and doing nothing. I may make it to the grocery store in a little bit, so that could be something.

Mike started work this week, so maybe that has played a part in my lazyness.....not sure why, but maybe?

Life is going well for use. I'm starting to think about the beginning of school. Ben will start pre-school right after Labor Day and it's weird for me to think about. It's amazing how fast time goes. I am starting to think it will be good for Charlie though. He'll get to have some one on one time with mom (well sort-of) which he's never really ever been able to have. Maybe I can work it right and he and Brigit will just nap the whole time Ben's at school. I guess we'll see if I get that lucky. :)

So, I'm looking to do a little school shopping and prepare for a mini trip to Wyoming over Labor Day to visit Matt and Brooke.

Not too much else going on right now. I'll post something if anything changes.

1 comment:

Toodles said...

Hey Becky! Sometimes those lazy days are nice... I seem to be having them more and more frequently! :)

Your brother's wedding looked like a lot of fun up in Montana. I can't wait to get Dirk up to Montana someday :).

I'm glad things are going so well and Ben starts school soon... that's exciting!

You take care and PS - You've been Tagged!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.