Saturday, August 23, 2008

"YOU GOT TAGGED!"...

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tages 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.



I've done something similar not too long ago, so I hope it's not too redundunt.



THE FIVE



10 years ago I:

1. was 19

2. living in West Weber, Utah

3. Attending Weber State and enjoying college life

4. Living at home

5. Sending off missionary friends



5 things on today's "to do" list:

1. Laundry

2. Laundry

3. Cleaning

4. Rest

5. More Laundry



5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Wheat Thins

2. Almonds or Peanuts

3. Oreos

4. Any Chocolate

5. Popcorn


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Travel

2. Live in my dream home

3. Pay extra to Temple/Missionary/Fast offering funds

4. Prepare for the future/Save

5. Help friends or family in real need



5 places I have lived:

1. Logan, UT

2. Kaysville, UT

3. West Weber, UT

4. Argentina

5. Springville, UT



i tag...


Annie

Bobbidee

Cassie

Heather

Kate

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.