Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Newest Addition!!

I know this will surprise some and will confirm suspitions in others. Yes, we are expecting again. This new little one is due the first part of March. I may now be done by 30!!

So, just a little info: I had an ultrasound yesterday with a great shot of it flexing it's arm. I'll try and add them to this post. Hopefully, they turn out well enough for you to see what you are looking at.

I'm not sure what else to say. We're excited and by the time we see most of you between Halloween and Brigit's b-day we'll know what we're having. That should be fun.

P.S. Sorry Kate!!
The little one!


Buff Baby

6 comments:

Bobbidee said...

Yeah Congrats, I don't even know how many kids you have I think 2 boys and a girl, that is pathetic I don't know. I am so excited for you. How are you feeling?

Johnson Family said...

Better now that I'm over 12 wks.

Kate said...

I'm excited for you! Hope you are feeling good.

The Cassel Family said...

WOW how super exciting. What a fun surprise! Glad you are feeling well and we are excited to meet a new johnson:)

Shan said...

Congrats! That is exciting.. I hope everything goes well and you have a great pregnancy. Keep us updated. I am glad I can keep in touch.. blogging is great!

Sweetpea said...

WOW! Congrats! That is very exciting, and great ultrasound pics! I'm so dumb, I had no idea!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.