Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Home for a little break!!

Well, we actually got home late Monday night, but here I am on Wednesday trying to get a little caught up before we leave for a family reunion tomarrow.

Where do I start? Montana was a lot of fun and it was fun to see my brother get married. We left last Tuesday and stayed over night up in Ogden to save us a little time. We then left Wednesday morning for the big drive up to Big Fork where we would be staying. As luck would have it, we ended up with a tire blow-out just outside of Dillon, MT. We were able to make it to Butte and got the tire taken care of. We finally made it to Big Fork later that night.




While we were there, we were able to go to Glacier National Park, Mike and I were able to go down the river. The kids and Mike went swimming in a pool. Mike got to attend a bachelor party and help set up for the wedding. I was able to help decorate for the big event and enjoy the kids.


I'll put up a bunch of pictures for you all to look at. They may be random, but they'll all be from our trip and time spent up there.




I have a ton more pictures, maybe I'll put them up later.
It was good to be up there and it was fun to all be together and support Mike and Angie on their new adventure. :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Becky! It's the other aunt Becky, you know the Williams one. I just saw your sis. Kate tonight at Gabriella and Brooklyn's b-day party and got her blog and then found yours. I hope you are doing well. Those are some wonderful pictures of your family. We've just moved from Michigan and are now in So. Ogden. Chris just graduated from MSU's Law School, took the bar 2 weeks ago and is now looking for a job, yikes!
Hope to see you soon!

Bobbidee said...

I love those pics! Oh the Hansen family, how I love all of you!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.