Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chore Chart News

I decided that I need to update how things have been going since I got the chore charts out. I'll be completely honest....not so well. I've decided that I'm really not good at implementing it and keeping up on checking to make sure they are done. Those of you that have charts and have it work.... How do you make sure they get done? What's your schedule like with it?

I also decided that I had too high of expectations for them to get all checks filled everyday. I can't even do that myself...I better give them some slack as well.

We are trying to do something where if you get so many checks you get to pick a special activity with just mom or dad. Last week went better than this week is going. I've got a cold this week, so maybe that's why? :) I'm sure I'm just trying to make myself feel better. It seems to be working, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Speaking of colds....I really don't like them, especially when they seem to wipe me out. If the kids just watch movies and nothing else happens, it's ok, right? We'll see how lunch and dinner go today.

Anyway, that's a quick little update for now. I don't think I can think very well right now. I'll have to post again soon. I'm going to be a better blogger!

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.