Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mental Note

So maybe there are a couple of them... This is for me to remember and maybe help someone else not make the same mistake.

So, yesterday afternoon I decided that I needed to get some shredding done and the kids enjoy helping. So, we got a bunch shredded and I bagged all the little papers after we were done. I still had more shredding to do, but we needed to wait for the shredder to cool down before we could do more. We never made it back to finishing yesterday. This morning the kids were playing around and having a good time. The next thing I know one of them has picked up the bag of shredded papers and has been dumping it throughout the main areas.





Also, last night I had folded clothes and not all of them got put away before the shredded paper got dispersed.

We did get it all cleaned up, well mostly. I'm sure we'll be finding little papers around in the couch and corners for awhile.

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.