Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm SLOW!!

Here I am, thinking that I need to get back into blogging. I'm going to try to be better. We'll see how long it goes....hopefully longer than the last phase.

We were able to invite people over a couple of weeks ago to celebrate our house with them. This process has been a LONG one as you all know and we are so glad to be here at this point. Thank you all for your support.

I really haven't taken many pictures...I've been slacking there as well. We've pretty much unpacked the boxes, but we still have a lot of organizing/decorating to do. So, I still have a bunch of boxes to empty in that reguard.

I've gotten involved in pintrest and I seem to spend plenty of time there looking at ideas and pinning things that I slack in other areas. We're working on getting chore charts up and ready to go for the kids. We really need the revamping and scheduling that they can provide. I think we're going to start using this chart found here: suttongrace.blogspot.com

If there are a few of you out there looking for something here is another site I found that lits a bunch of ideas: blogs.babble.com/family-style/2011/10/17/15-of-the-coolest-chore-charts-for-kids/?pid=7820#slideshow

While looking at chore charts for the kids...I thought I should come up with something for me. I found this blog that has a TON of ideas and a challenge that I think can help me out too. cleanmama.blogspot.com

So, this is basically what I have been up to and working on at this point. I'm hoping to get everything implemented by next week (if not today :)).

I'm here, just busy trying to organize my life and feel like we can settle into a good schedule. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Nice Blog !
I Like This Very Much.
Methods of Modern Farming

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.