Thursday, January 5, 2012

Best Day Ever

That's what my oldest said the morning that we told him we were moving. It really did happen and we really are in our new home and trying to unpack and put things back together.

In some ways it still doesn't seem real (granted it only happened yesterday), but I do LOVE my house and the change that it has provided. As you can see, our internet is up and our phone number is now working!! YEAH!!

Now it's time to organize and unpack. We will be having an Open House Celebration in a week or so. There have been so many people involved in this that we would like you all to be able to Celebrate with us as well.

Again...Thank you all for your support through this. We are forever grateful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://antoniomojonero.blogspot.com/

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.