Monday, June 27, 2011

House Update!

Here are the latest house pictures!

Front of house...


Back of house...


View from front room into the garage...


I have a ton more, but I don't think you can really tell what everything is, so that's why they aren't on the blog. If you want more, let me know and I will add some.

Last we heard, the finish date is for July 28th. We know the date may change, but for now that's what the plan is. For those wondering, we still have yet to sell this house. We started this path feeling really good about it and felt like we were directed in this route. I know that things will work out. I wish I knew the details, but I don't. We keep going along and things will be good. It's amazing the clarity we felt when we first thought about building. We had gone to the Temple and felt so good and then we talked to 4 different builders and only one got back to us. It sure made it easy for us to know where we needed to go next.

We are very excited about the progress on the new house and anticipate the sale of this one and the move that will follow. Trials make us stronger and through this one for me/us, I have gotten stronger (the lesson isn't over yet, so I have yet to get stronger) and learned much. I am grateful for the things that I have learned and the struggle that it has been. I just have to keep enduring to the end. :)

Thank you all for letting us bore you with the details. Also thank you for your help and advice and suggestions it has been great. Any other ideas and suggestions are welcome as well. :)

No comments:

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.