Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Appliance Time....

Apparently it's time to go appliance shopping. The sooner we get the shopping done, the sooner they can start working on the kitchen. :) It's amazing how fast this process is. I'm anxious/excited for this time. So, this weekend we will be out buying a gas cook top, double wall ovens, microwave, and a dishwasher. If you have any thoughts about appliances, please share. I'll be gathering all the info I can between now and Friday/Saturday!

Things seem to be changing everyday. We now have shingles on our roof and insulation up in the basement (which is how it'll be for awhile). It also looks like all the electrical work has been put in. I got to run out there this morning for my run and it's fun to see the changes that happen and also to see it before anyone is there. I have seen some arriving during my runs, but that's about all.

Life sure is interesting, isn't it? I am so blessed!

3 comments:

Melissa D said...

I am all about kenmore appliances at Sears. If you catch a sale, they have some great deals! Good luck, the house look like its going to be wonderful for you all!

Toodles said...

Becky - I didn't know you guys were building a house??! How exciting! Where is it located?? I need to come visit you soon!

Laura said...

We love the Sears Outlet in Orem, next to burlington. We bought our fridge there for $800, new in store it was around $2000, and RC Outlet had it for $1200! So that is our place of choice for appliances! Good luck with shopping and getting moved in soon! How exciting!

Ain't no need to watch where I'm going, just need to know where I've been.